Why Your Blockchain Initiative Won’t Miss Out on the Action in 2019
2019 has started exactly as we predicted…
First acquisitions on the super early, emerging market of blockchain technology are happening:
- Facebook has announced the acquisition of ChainSpace
- Bakkt, backed by the New York Stock Exchange, has proceeded with its first acquisition in Starbucks
We Knew Smart-Contract Technology Was Here to Stay
Blockchain is now disrupting and penetrating all business verticals!
Around 100 Smart Contracts for the Ethereum Network are being deployed and validated on Etherscan daily. At the moment of this writing, there are over 1,200,000 smart contracts deployed on Ethereum, holding a total of over 100,000,000 ETH. Out of these contracts, over 50,000 have been verified on Etherscan. This is a 100-fold increase in the total number of Ethereum smart contracts in existence in just 2 years.
Well-known cases of loss of funds during an ICO, including the Quadriga case and the numerous vulnerabilities found in smart contracts in the process of Constantinople hard fork, are giving a clear signal: Hackers still have room for action, that depends on the version of technology used for development, coding standards to be followed, common spelling errors, and lack of experience.
Are you ready to launch?
We Have Worked Hard to Become Your Expert Guides
We have analyzed more than 1,000 tokenization events, developed over 500 smart contracts, and researched more than 50 ERC standards in the last 12 months.
Through our relations with EEA and the Linux Foundation, we have access to early industry news and the latest technology updates, in line with our constant practices and implementations.
It’s our full-time job to track innovators who are building blockchain products, and key decision-makers in the enterprise world who are hunting for the best implementation of their use cases and avenues in the form of smart-contract technology for acquisition further down the path.
When you’re reading the news about another 51% attack or exchange has been hacked, you are probably asking yourself whether YOUR SMART CONTRACT IS SECURE ENOUGH. OR CAN IT BE HACKED?
Let’s be honest. We receive a lot of b.s. inquiries. All the token-sale hype has driven crowds of people into the industry and given them a good excuse to call themselves blockchain-based companies. We have also seen really good teams, projects, and companies evolve over the months and years.
How to Build without Losing
Every smart contact you publish could potentially be a point of error for your business. Order NOW to get Expert Recommendations for improvements and standardized review by Technology Leaders from the Market!
What Exactly Is Included in Our Expert Recommendation and Report?
- A checklist with results of your smart-contract Review
- A high-level analysis of potential vulnerabilities and mistakes
- Recommendations on possible improvements that could be implemented and estimates of work required to improve your code
- Executive summary – a public document that you will be able to share with your community and investors in order to boost your credibility
Bonus: an honest insider review of the most frequently identified vulnerabilities based on our experience.
What Will Happen the Next Business Day After You Order?
- We will schedule a call with you to dive deep into your situation. The duration of the call could be as long as 2 hours if we need to focus on certain areas of potential explosion. If you cannot dedicate 2 hours in a one-time slot, we will schedule a follow-up call.
- After the call, we will set a timeline for preparation of an individualized blueprint for you (this usually takes between 2 days and 1.5 weeks).
Why It’s Risk-Free
We have a 100% return policy on this product. If for any reason our work doesn’t turn out to be a good fit for you, we will refund your payment for this product, no questions asked. We do this because we are confident we can help you progress. We value successful partnerships more than anything else.
There are no reviews yet.